Print Bookmark

 Brookmere Cemetery, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, USA


OpenStreetMap

Latitude: 41.443162, Longitude: -81.709458

Notes:
Brookmere Cemetery was acquired by the City of Cleveland in 1906 when the village of South Brooklyn was annexed. Brookmere Cemetery consists of Brooklyn Township Cemetery, opened in 1836; Brighton Cemetery, opened in 1859; and South Brooklyn Cemetery, opened in 1899. These cemeteries were combined and then renamed Brookmere Cemetery.
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ohclecem/brookmerecemetery.html



This site powered by The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding ©, v. 12.0.3, written by Darrin Lythgoe 2001-2019.

Maintained by Oliver Schwabedissen. | Data Protection Policy.